You want to set up a Nightline at your institution? That’s fantastic! Here’s an overview of what to expect.
What you need to know before you begin:
- Starting a Nightline is a big commitment
- A rough timescale for setting up a Nightline is that it takes approximately 100 hours over 6 months
- It is essential to have student involvement in the set-up process
- Setting up a Nightline works best with support from both your institution and your Student Union
- While setting up your Nightline you will work closely with our Nightline Association Setup Team who will guide you through the process step by step
- In order to use the Nightline name and to work towards being an accredited Nightline, you must work with the Association throughout all of the set-up steps
Still ready and raring to go? Then have a read through this document to understand what all is involved in the set-up process and how to make a case for Nightline.
Once you’re ready to start the set-up process contact our Setup Team via the form below.