Are you interested in setting up a Nightline at your institution? We’re really pleased to hear that and would be delighted to help you with it!
At the moment, we are currently carrying out a comprehensive review of the setup process to help people like you create the best, most sustainable Nightline possible. We aim to have this review completed in time for the 2022-2023 academic year, so please hold tight. In the meantime, below are some things you may want to consider. Please feel free to register your interest with us on the form below, and we will contact you once the review is over!
- Starting a Nightline is a big commitment – setting up a nightline takes approximately 100 hours over 6 months
- It is essential to have student involvement in the setup process
- Setting up a Nightline works best with support from both your institution and your Student Union
- While setting up your Nightline you will work closely with our Nightline Association Setup Team who will guide you through the process step-by-step
- In order to use the Nightline name and to work towards being an accredited Nightline, you must work with the Association throughout all of the setup steps