We are the only charity which provides a confidential and anonymous through-the-night listening service for students, run by students. Your donation will help us achieve our vision of every student in higher education having access to the support offered by Nightline services so that:
- Every student is able to talk about their feelings in a safe, non-judgmental environment
- Fewer students have their education compromised by emotional difficulties, and
- Fewer students die by suicide.
There are many ways that you can donate and help us to help students.
- By setting up a one-off or regular donation at our JustGiving page
- By authorising your payroll department to deduct regular donations from your pay;
- note because it tax free – a donation of £5 per month only costs basic rate tax payers
- £4 with the taxman paying the rest! See Payroll Giving
- By nominating us as the ‘Charity of the Year’ at your workplace
- By leaving a legacy in your will
This list is not exhaustive and Nightline Association welcomes any donations from individuals who feel that they can contribute to the success of Nightline.
For more information, please contact email@example.com