Fulfil your corporate social responsibility and benefit from affinity with the only charity which provides a confidential and anonymous through-the-night listening service for students, run by students.
Your support will help us achieve our vision of every student in higher education having access to the support offered by Nightline services so that:
- Every student is able to talk about their feelings in a safe, non-judgmental environment
- Fewer students have their education compromised by emotional difficulties, and
- Fewer students die by suicide
By supporting us, you will demonstrate to others:
- That you care about the resilience, mental health and wellbeing of young people
- That you support the personal development of our student volunteers
- That you encourage academic achievement and wish all undergraduates to reach their full potential
Here are a few ways that you could help us to help students.
- By contributing to our publicity costs
- By contributing to dual branded merchandise to help reduce unit costs
- By donating gifts as competition prizes
- Through sponsorship of a training event or conference
- Through provision of venues for training events or conferences
- Through provision of specialist knowledge to help us develop our services further
- By nominating us as your Charity of the Year
- By contributing to our training costs through your Charitable Foundation or Trust
- By setting up and promoting payroll giving – the most tax efficient way for employees to give direct from their salaries. For more information go to www.payrollgiving.co.uk
- By encouraging, motivating and supporting your employees in fundraising activities
- Great for team building too!
This list is not exhaustive and Nightline Association welcomes any support or suggestions from organisations who feel that there is a sufficient fit between the Nightline brand and their own corporation’s charitable objectives.
To get involved, please email email@example.com.